On the teaching of Russian discursive words in China
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2019. Vol. 8. No. 3. Pp. 213-220.Get the full text (Russian)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are some problems in teaching Russian discourse words (hereinafter referred to as DM) in China that hinder the development of students of the Russian language as a foreign language and the implementation of intercultural communication. Teachers neglect the importance of teaching Russian DM, and the teaching methods and strategies adopted are not reasonable. This article is devoted to the study of teaching Russian discourse markers in China. Traditionally used teaching strategies were analyzed, the methods of translation were identified in detail, which includes intralingual translation, interlingual translation, literal translation, and free translation. There are certain drawbacks and shortcomings in the traditional teaching strategies of Russian discourse markers. Therefore, this paper proposes a new teaching method (the method of comparative analysis of Russian DМ) and substantiates its advantages. It is shown that various methods of comparison can be used in teaching Russian DМ: 1) comparison of synonymous DM; 2) comparison of DM, belonging to the same grammatical categories; 3) comparison of DM with opposite values; 4) comparing the utterance with the DM and the utterance without DM; 5) comparing DM in different languages. The purpose of the article is to show the existing problems of teaching DM and offer relevant tips. The article is intended to be of use for philologists, linguists, teachers of Russian as a foreign language.
- • teaching Russian as a foreign language
- • discursive words
- • learning strategy
- • translation method
- • comparative analysis
- Baranov A. N., Plungyan V. A., Rakhilina E. V. Putevoditel' po diskursivnym slovam russkogo yazyka [Guide to the discursive words of the Russian language]. Moscow: Pomovskii i partnery, 1993.
- Kiseleva K. L. Invariantnoe i variativnoe v semantike diskursivnykh slov: dis. ... kand. filol. nauk. Moscow, 1996.
- Opyt kontekstno-semanticheskogo opisaniya [The essay on the contextual semantic description]. Ed. K. Kiselevoi, D. Paiara. Moscow: Metatekst, 1998.
- Ponyatina T. P. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N. I. Labachevskogo. 2013. No. 4(2). Pp. 373-376.
- Slovar' russkogo yazyka: v 4-kh t. [Dictionary of the Russian language: in 4 volumes]. Ed. A. P. Evgen'evoi. 4 ed. Moscow: Russkii yazyk, 1999. Vol. 1.
- Slovar' russkogo yazyka: v 4-kh t. [Dictionary of the Russian language: in 4 volumes]. Ed. A. P. Evgen'evoi. 4 ed. Moscow: Russkii yazyk, 1999. Vol. 3.
- Soltanov E. N. Pedagogika. 2004. No. 4.
- Tolkovyi slovar' Ozhegova. URL: https://gufo.me/dict/ozhegov/estestvennyi.
- Tolkovyi slovar' Ozhegova. URL: https://gufo.me/dict/ozhegov/konechno.
- Tolkovyi slovar' Ozhegova. URL: https://gufo.me/dict/ozhegov/razumeet-sya.
- URL: http://myunivercity.ru/Pedagogika/Idei_KD_Ushinskogo_v_nachal'noi_shkole/33870_1225156_stranitsa1.html.