Quantum approach and non-classical methodology: general assessment
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2019. Vol. 8. No. 1. Pp. 34-39.Get the full text (Russian)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article, the author studies the role and importance of non-classical methodology in order to further promote research on the status of the microcosm (quantum reality) in the context of non-classical scientific picture of the world. The author considers the phenomenon of virtuality and the phenomenon of implicit knowledge as gnoseological and methodological tools of research. Recognizing the lack of knowledge of new methodological tools, the author still believes that their use for research in the field of non-classical scientific picture of the world is necessary because of their adequacy to the tasks. The author believes that these phenomena themselves in the process of their application can also be studied in more detail. The content of the article itself can be viewed as a technique for exploring the possibilities of non-classical cognition methodology, in order to further advance research in the field of the quantum approach. At least, it can be considered that an attempt has been made to conduct a “mental experiment” to obtain a new aspect of research on the status of the microworld.
- • quantum reality
- • post-non-classical scientific picture of the world
- • process of knowing
- • thinking subject
- • virtualization
- • virtual reality
- • phenomenon of implicit knowledge
- Sultanova L. B., Salakhova N. R. Vestnik Bashkirskogo universiteta. 2011. Vol. 16. No. 3. Pp. 823-829.
- Panov A. D. Filosofiya fiziki: Aktual'nye problemy. Materialy nauchnoi konferentsii 17-18 iyunya 2010 g. Moscow: LENAND, 2010. Pp. 245-248.
- Khoruzhii S. S. Voprosy filosofii. 1997. No. 6. Pp. 53-68.
- Sultanova L. B. Filosofiya fiziki: Aktual'nye problemy: Mat-ly nauchnoi konferentsii 17-18 iyunya 2010 g. Moscow: LENAND, 2010. Pp. 149-152.
- Sultanova L. B. Neyavnoe znanie v razvitii matematiki [Implicit knowledge in the development of mathematics]. Ufa: RITs BashGU, 2009. Pp. 149-152.
- Sovremennye filosofskie problemy estestvennykh, tekhnicheskikh i sotsial'no-gumanitarnykh nauk. Moscow: Gardariki, 2006. Pp. 87-94.