Formation of human resources of the Tatar ASSR in the system of State labor reserves during the Great Patriotic War
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2018. Vol. 7. No. 2. Pp. 171-180.Get the full text (Russian)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The author of the article studies the issues of professional training and organization of daily life of students in the system of State labor reserves of the Tatar ASSR during the Great Patriotic War. It is noted that in connection with the need to resolve the personnel problem that has become sharply aggravated since the beginning of the war, the network of craft, railway, and factory schools in the republic has increased noticeably. On the basis of a diverse range of sources, primarily archival documents and oral reports, the material, housing, and social conditions of future production workers are characterized. An important role of educational institutions in the education of teaching staff is revealed. It is known that the young workers considered valiant labor in the name of Victory as a matter of honor. A striking confirmation of this was the production successes achieved by them. Although, according to sources, individual cases of desertion during the war years from the labor front also happened. In their free time from work and study, students took part in various activities to help the front: they collected money for production of military equipment and warm clothes for the Red Army soldiers, and helped the wounded in hospitals. In general, the task of setting the system of state labor reserves of the Tatarstan to prepare and train a new working replenishment for the industrial sphere was fulfilled. Students of factory-and-work schools made a significant contribution to the Victory.
- • labor reserves
- • Tatar Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- • Great Patriotic War
- • industry
- • production
- • human resources
- • vocational school
- • railway school
- • school of factory training
- Tatarskaya ASSR za 40 let: stat. sb. [Tatar ASSR in 40 years: statistic collection]. Ed. I. N. Kobranovoi. Kazan': Tatar. kn. izd-vo, 1960.
- Paramonov V. P. Rossiya v 1941-1945 gg. Problemy industrial'nogo razvitiya [Russia in 1941-1945 Problems of industrial development]. Samara: Izd-vo Samarskogo gos. un-ta, 1999.
- Serebryanskaya G. V. Promyshlennost' i kadry Volgo-Vyat-skogo regiona Rossiiskoi Federatsii v kontse 30-kh - pervoi polovine 40-kh godov XX v. [Industry and personnel of the Volga-Vyatka region of the Russian Federation in the late 30s-the first half of the 40s of the 20th century]. Nizhnii Novgorod: Nizhegor. gos. arkh-stroit. un-t, 2003.
- Goncharov G. A. "Trudovaya armiya" na Urale v gody Velikoi Otechestvennoi voiny ["Labor army" in the Urals during the Great Patriotic War]. Chelyabinsk: Chelyabinskii gos. un-t, 2006.
- Shevchenko V. N. Sibirskii arsenal Pobedy. Stanovlenie i razvitie oboronnoi promyshlennosti Sibiri v gody Velikoi Otechestvennoi voiny [Siberian arsenal of Victory. Formation and development of the defense industry of Siberia during the Great Patriotic War]. Krasnoyarsk: Izd-vo Krasnoyarskogo gos. agr. un-ta, 2008.
- Somov V. A. Vneekonomicheskie faktory motivatsii trudovogo povedeniya rabochikh i kolkhoznikov Volgo-Vyat-skogo regiona Rossiiskoi Federatsii v gody Velikoi Otechestvennoi voiny (1941-1945): avtoref. dis. ... d-ra ist. nauk. Nizhnii Novgorod, 2009.
- Yakuntsev I. A. Rabochii klass Urala v gody Velikoi Otechestvennoi voiny: Partiinoe rukovodstvo resheniem problemy kadrov [The working class of the Urals during the great Patriotic war: the Party management aimed at solution of personnel problem]. Irkut-sk: Izd-vo Irkut-sk. un-ta, 1987.
- Khisamutdinov R. R. Sozdanie sistemy Gosudarstvennykh trudovykh rezervov i ee razvitie v gody Velikoi Otechestvennoi voiny na Yuzhnom Urale:1940-1945 gg.: avtorefer. dis. ... kand. ist. nauk. Orenburg, 2002.
- Gosudarstvennyi arkhiv Respubliki Tatarstan (GA RT). F. P-4034. Op. 26. D. 199.
- Rossiiskii gosudarstvennyi arkhiv sotsial'no-politicheskoi istorii (RGASPI). F. 17. Op. 88. D. 91.
- GA RT. F. P-15. Op. 5. D. 1814.
- Det-stvo i voina: Vospominaniya veteranov o voennom det-stve [Childhood and war: memories of veterans about childhood at wartime]. Comp. S. V. Panina. Kazan': KOMZ, 2014.
- Interv'yu s G. G. Giniatullinym, urozhentsem g. Kazani, 1928 g. r. (23 marta 2007 g.). Arkhiv A. Sh. Kabirovoi.
- Tatariya v period Velikoi Otechestvennoi voiny 1941-1945 gg.: sb. dokumentov i materialov [Tataria during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945: collection of documents and materials]. Comp. A. M. Zalyalov, Yu. I. Smykov, N. A. Subaev. Kazan': Tatknigoizdat, 1963.
- Yusupova N., Khuzeeva L. Za vse vremya sledovaniya v puti my ne znali vremeni otpravleniya, vremeni pribytiya. Gasyrlar avazy - Ekho vekov. 2004. No. 2. Pp. 32-36.
- GA RT. F. P-15. Op. 5. D. 407.
- GA RT. F. P-840. Op. 1. D. 476.
- Interv'yu s A. M. Gainullinym, 2014 g. Materialy muzeya Kazanskogo optiko-mekhanicheskogo zavoda.
- GA RT. F. P-26. Op. 13. D. 19.
- GA RT. F. P-4034. Op. 26. D. 162.
- RGASPI. F. 17. Op. 88. D. 181.
- My rodom ne iz det-stva - iz voiny [We did not nave childhood, we had war]. Kazan': Kazanskii elektrotekhnicheskii zavod, 2013.
- Skvoz' prizmu pamyati. Kazanskomu optiko-mekhanicheskomu zavodu - 70 let. Kazan': KOMZ, 2010.
- Tagirov E. R. Fenomen podviga molodogo pokoleniya ognennykh let. Gasyrlar avazy - Ekho vekov. 2010. No. 3/4. Pp. 9-18.
- Gil'manov Z. I. Tatarskaya ASSR v Velikoi Otechestvennoi voine [The Tatar ASSR during the Great Patriotic War]. Kazan': Tatar. kn. izd-vo, 1977.
- GA RT. F. P-15. Op. 5. D. 147.
- GA RT. F. P-15. Op. 5. D. 1668.
- Gosudarstvennyi arkhiv Rossiiskoi Federatsii (GA RF). F. 8131. Op. 27. D. 200.