About semantic triangle
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2016. Vol. 5. No. 5. Pp. 427-438.Get the full text (Russian)Email: email@example.com
The article is devoted to the distinction between real-unreal content hidden under the name (mark). The relations of mark with the concept and denotation are studied. These relations are manifested in such significant acts as characterization, attribution, interpretation, aimed at establishing the substantive values of the concepts. It is highlighted that ideological process identifies super-phrasal information about reality that lies at the intersection of “culture” and “nature”. In formalized languages, the problem of connecting “meaningless” syntactic expressions with object-semantic structures is solved by appeal to interpretation - a special procedure, which makes it possible to compare the names (concepts) of objects and relations between them. In the circle of the interpretive procedure, the “empty” axiom, symbolic entries (rows) become statements (having truth-values) about objects, areas of the world. Any suggestion (name) corresponds to a statement about objects in a particular subject system. In natural languages, the relationship of signs with the object basis is set a) genealogically by rules of usage; b) metaphorically by tropic unification, equating with the introduction of harmony; c) didactically - by rules of definition and selection; d) metaphysically by expressing of philosophical indefinable.
- • sign
- • object
- • meaning
- • value
- Boduen de Kurtene I. A. Izbrannye trudy po obshchemu yazykoznaniyu. V 2-kh tt. Moscow: Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1963. Vol. 1.
- Il'in V. V. Teoriya poznaniya. Sotsial'naya epistemologiya. Sotsiologiya znaniya [The theory of cognition. Social epistemology. Sociology of knowledge]. Moscow: Akademicheskii proekt, 2014.
- Il'in V. V. Teoriya poznaniya. Filosofiya kak opravdanie absolyutov. V poiskakh causa finalis [The theory of cognition. Philosophy as a justification of the absolutes. In search of causa finalis]. Moscow: Prospekt, 2016.
- Logicheskaya semantika i modal'naya logika [Logical semantics and modal logic]. Moscow: Nauka, 1967.
- Lewis C. I. Analysis of Knowledge and Valuation. Open Court, 1946.