Psychology of Creativity and Pedagogy in the Context of the Asynchrony of Cultural Personality Layers
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2015. Vol. 4. No. 1. Pp. 43-49.Get the full text (Russian)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article is devoted to problems of creative and reproductive strategies of modern Russian pedagogy with regard to the asynchrony of cultural personality layers of students. The asynchrony of cultural and psychological personality layers means that a system of personal attitudes consists of orientations that prevailed in different historical periods and therefore is able to combine both harmony and disharmony of interaction between them. Orientation on the reproduction or on the creativity has a particularly strong influence on the formation and dominance over private personal attitudes. Special attention is paid to active group learning methods that are capable of intensifying the creative development of a personality. The cause of many of the shortcomings of the modern education is the state bureaucratic activity armed of consolidating the archaic reproductive attitudes in teachers and students practices and at enhancing the asynchrony of cultural layers of personality, which hampers the further development of creativity. Much attention is paid to the traditions of Russian humanitarian thought and experience of outstanding Russian teachers largely determined the development of modern pedagogical practice. The activity of the most talented native teachers of the twentieth century was aimed at reducing the specified cultural asynchrony of pupils through active intragroup interaction with increasing inclusion of each in the process of development of modern cultural skills of creativity. Not “stucking” on the tasks that the group could decide for herself, the teacher worked "for the future", focusing it on the broader educational interests and creativity. Typology of culture correlates with cognitive mechanisms of socialization.
- • creativity
- • reproduction
- • cultural asynchrony
- • methods of learning
- • positive and negative choice
- • personality
- • self-actualization
- Allakhverdov V. M. Razmyshlenie o nauke psikhologii s vosklitsatel'nym znakom [Reflection on the of Psychology Science with an Exclamation Point]. Saint Petersburg, 2009.
- Bakhtin M. M. Voprosy literatury i estetiki [Questions of Literature and Aesthetics]. Moscow: Khudozhestvennaya literatura, 1975.
- Bespal'ko V. P. Slagaemye pedagogicheskoi tekhnologii [Terms of Educational Technology]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1989.
- Bono E. De. Rozhdenie novoi idei [The Birth of a New Idea]. Moscow: Progress, 1975.
- Bono E. De. Lateral'noe myshlenie. Uchebnik tvorcheskogo myshleniya [Lateral Thinking. Textbook of Creative Thinking]. Minsk: Popurri, 2005.
- Bogoyavlenskaya D. B. Psikhologiya tvorcheskikh sposobnostei [Psychology of Creativity]. Moscow: ACADEMIA, 2002.
- Vertgeimer M. Produktivnoe myshlenie [Productive Thinking]. Moscow: Progress, 1987.
- Vinogradova M. D., Pervin I. B. Kollektivnaya poznavatel'naya deyatel'nost' i vospitanie shkol'nikov [Collective Cognitive Activity and Education of Schoolchildren]. Moscow: Nauka, 1977.
- Vudzhek T. Trenirovka uma [Mind Training]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 1996.
- Ivanov M. V. Puti optimizatsii uchebnykh zanyatii [Ways to Optimize Training Sessions]. Leningrad: PGUPS, 1988.
- Ivanov M. V. Istoricheskaya psikhologiya lichnosti [Historical Psychology of Personality]. Saint Petersburg: PGUPS, 2006.
- Karmin A. S. Intuitsiya. Filosofskie kontseptsii i nauchnoe issledovanie [Intuition. Philosophical Concepts and Scientific Research]. Saint Petersburg: Nauka, 2011.
- Liimet-s X. I. Gruppovaya rabota na uroke [Group Work in Class]. Moscow: Znanie, 1975.
- Luk A. N. Myshlenie i tvorchestvo [Thinking and Creativity]. Moscow: Izd. politicheskoi literatury, 1976.
- Maslou A. Dal'nie predely chelovecheskoi psikhiki [The Farther Reaches of Human Nature]. Moscow: Evraziya, 1997.
- Shatalov V. F. Eksperiment prodolzhaetsya [The Experiment Continues]. Donetsk: Stalker, 1998.
- Shteinbakh Kh. E. Psikhologiya tvorchestva [Psychology of Creativity]. Saint Petersburg: PGUPS, 2010.
- Toomela A. Culture and Psychology. Vol. 14. No. 1. 2008. Pp. 57–69.