Invisible Assets of Uneven-Age Associations
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2014. Vol. 3. No. 3. Pp. 189-197.Get the full text (Russian)Email: email@example.com
The problem of insufficient usage of research results devoted to the development and teaching a person in multi-aged in pedagogical theory and practice is considered. The occurrence of “invisible assets” as a phenomenon of human activity results is also reviewed. These results show the synergic effect that considerably exceeds the index relative to the effort sum of separate components. The results of the emergent effect of invisible assets manifestation in multi-aged unions studied in Russian pedagogical science are represented. The systemic factors defining the magnitude, power and limit of educative potential of a multi-aged union are singled out. The necessity of using the results of rich Russian pedagogical experience of G. V. Radetskiy, S. T. Shatskiy, A. S. Makarenko, I. P. Ivanov, V. P. Krapivin and their followers of the 21st century in studying social development of adolescents based on the historical-genetic analysis is shown in the paper.
- • dynamic synergism
- • invisible assets
- • multi-aged union
- • inter-aged communication
- • commune spirit
- • generation connection
- • power potential of multi-aged groups
- Sbornik istoricheskikh ocherkov osnovatelei skaut-skogo dvizheniya i uchastnikov sobytii. Comp. V. L. Kuchin, V. I. Nesevrya. Moscow: Izd. Federatsii skautov Rossii, 1998.
- Teoriya, istoriya i praktika pedagogiki sotsial'nogo tvorchestva. Materialy konferentsii pamyati akademika I. P. Ivanova. Ekaterinburg: Ural. in–t prakt. psikhol. 2004.
- Lutoshkin A. N. Emotsional'nye potentsialy kollektiva [Emotional Potentials of the Collective]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1988.
- Serikov G. N. Zdorov'esberezhenie v gumannom obrazovanii [Health Care in a Humane Education]. Chelyabinsk: ChGPU, 1999.
- Sokolov, R. V. Uchastie naseleniya v vospitanii detei i podrostkov po mestu zhitel'stva [Community Involvement in the Education of Children and Adolescents at Place of Residence]. Moscow: Sotsinnovatsiya, 2003.
- Karakovskii, V. A. Grani vospitaniya (razdum'ya pedagoga) [Facets of Education (Teacher’s Thoughts)]. Chelyabinsk: Yuzhno-Ural'skoe kn. izd-vo, 1974.
- Kempbel, E. Strategicheskii sinergizm. Kak sozdaet-sya kumulyativnyi polozhitel'nyi effect [Strategic Synergies. How Cumulative Positive Effect Is Created]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2004.