Ladislav Zak – Director of Karlovy Vary Development Institute (www.kvri.cz). Member of INSOL Europe (www.insol-europe.org). Crisis manager and consultant. Member of International Center for a Fair Policy in Moscow, Consultant of International Education Institute, co-founder of AS Pushkin and a member of the International Institute of the Czechoslovak (www.csuz.cz).
- Security Mechanism of Corporations (2006);
- On Encounter of Human and Social Capital… (2011);
- Why Do Reforms Leading to Knowledge Economy and Society Fail? (2012);
- Is It Possible to Profit from Education (2013).
- Security of Organization Approach Methodology (2013);
- “Economic Democracy” (2013).
- “Thinking about Organizations and Organisms” (2010);
- “The Factor of Knowledge” (2012).
- Collection of essays “The Decade of Fluctuations” (2013)