Vlasova Svetlana Vasil’evna
Svetlana Vasil’evna Vlasova — an expert in the field of social philosophy, philosophy of science, philosophy of education, professor of department of Physics of Murmansk State Technical University, Doctor of Philosophy. Subject of her doctoral dissertation: "The ideal of rationality and its interpretation in modern education" (Saint Petersburg, 2004).
Research interests: philosophy of science and education, epistemology, philosophical problems of natural science.
- Natural Science Culture in the Modern World. Murmansk: "Pazori", 2002. 224 pp.
- Natural Science Culture or Science for Everyone. Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, Voronezh: "Modek", 2004. 272 pp.
- Science and Science Education (in the Light of the Philosophy of Science). Murmansk: MSTU, 2006. 296 pp.
- The Ratio of Scientific Knowledge and Reality // MSTU Bulletin: Works of Murmansk State Technical University. 2010. Vol. 13. No. 2. Pp. 261–268.
- The Value of Science and the Role of Physical Knowledge in the Formation of the Modern Scientific Picture of the World // Bulletin of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series of fundamental science education. No. 1(10). 2005. Pp. 107–112.
- Mechanisms of Education Influence on Science // MSTU Bulletin: Works of Murmansk State Technical University. 2004. Vol.7, No. 1. Pp. 96–105.