Skurko Eugeniya Romanovna
Skurko Eugeniya Romanova (August 5, 1947, Kuibyshev) – well-known musicologist, professor. Doctor of Arts, professor of Music Theory chair of Ufa State Academy of Arts, Honored Artist of Republic of Bashkortostan.
- Essays on Contemporary Musical Culture of Bashkortostan. Ufa, 1997.
- The Foundation of Taneev’s Mаthematical Concept in The Movable Counterpoint of Strict Stile // Sonus: A Journal of Investigation into Global Musical Possibilities: Math and Music. Vol. 16. No. 1. 1996.
- Some Aspects of Interpretation of Motif of Road in the Works of Rachmaninov // Rachmaninov – Russian National Memory. Proceedings of the IV International Scientific-Practical conference on 26 – 28 May 2008. Tambov, 2008.
- Phenomenon of Canon as a Methodological Basis to Study National Musical Cultures // World Music: Problems of Study. Materials of international conferences. No. 1. Moscow, 2009.
- On the Problem of Musical Poetics of “New Symphony” Bashkir Composers // Problems Music Studies. Ufa, 2012. No. 2 (11).