Makarov Vladimir Vasil’evich
Makarov Vladimir Vasil’evich (October 12, 1949, Leningrad) – head of chair of Economics and Management in Communication of St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications, professor, Doctor of Economics, Honored scientist of Russian Federation (2005), member of International Academy of Communication.
Area of scientific interests: evaluation and application of intellectual capital at the modern enterprise; economics and management in the field of information and communication technologies.
- Management of Communication, Broadcasting and Television Enterprises. Textbook for High Schools. Ed. V. V. Makarov, R. G. Tsaturova. St. Petersburg: SPSEU press, 2001. (In co-authorship).
- Production and Financial Restructuring of a Company: Methodology and Practice. Monograph. Ed. V. V. Makarov. St. Petersburg: SPSEU press, 2001. (In co-authorship with V. L. Gorbachev).
- Telecommunication in Russia: Status, Trends and Ways of Development. V. V. Makarov. Monograph. Moscow: Irias, 2007.
- The New Economy: Integration of Financial Markets and Info-communicational Services. Monograph. Moscow: Academia, 2009.
- Innovation Management and Quality Assurance of Information and Communication Technologies Market. Monograph. St. Petersburg: SPSEU press, 2012.