Fedorova Svetlana Nikolaevna
Fedorova Svetlana Nikolaevna (November 2, 1956) – well-known specialist in the field of ethnic Pedagogy, Doctor of Education, professor, vice-rector on educational-methodical work of Mari State University.
PhD thesis: Ethno-Cultural Educational Traditions in Contemporary Mari Education System (1997).
Doctoral thesis: Development of Ethno-Cultural competence of Future Teachers (2006).
S. N. Fedorova has advised six PhD theses; she is the author of more than 300 scientific and educational works.
Area of scientific interests: ethnopedagogy, ethnic psychology, pedagogy of international communication, intercultural communication, ethnic and cultural Study; professional education technology.
Monographs and textbooks:
- System approach to cultural training of future teachers: monograph.- Yoshkar-Ola: SEI HPE “Mari State University”,2008. – 436 p. (25.34 p.s.)
- Ethno-cultural development of children. Psycho-pedagogical support: textbook / S.N.Fedorova. – Moscow: FORUM, 2011. – 176 p. – (Higher education). (11 p.s.)
- Ethnocultural Competence of Teachers: Nature, Components, Development: Monograph. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH CO.KG, 2012.
- Ethnopsychological Peculiarities of Mari in professional Activity of Teacher / / Regional Studies. 2006. No. 2.
- Ethnocultural Competence of 21st Century Pupil // Ethnocultural Education: Experience and Prospects: materials of the International conference. Yoshkar-Ola, 2011.
- Modern Family as an Institution of Ethnic Socialization of Children // Mari State University Bulletin. 2012. No. 10.