Chikileva Lyudmila Sergeevna
Chikileva Ludmila Sergeevna – Doctor of Philology, professor, head of Foreign Languages and Intercultural Communication chair of Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
Doctoral thesis: Cognitive-Pragmatic and Compositional and Stylistic Peculiarities of Public Speech (2006).
Area of scientific interests: rhetoric, pragmatics, text linguistics, intercultural communication, information-communication technologies in teaching foreign languages.
L. S. Chikileva is the author of more than 100 works.
- Learn to Speak in Public. Textbook. Odintsovo, 2012.
- English for Economics Specialties: Textbook. Moscow: Infra-M, 2012. (In co-authorship with I. V. Matveeva).
- Grammar Tests for First Course Undergraduate Students Independent Work on 080200.62 "Management", 080100.62 "Economy’, 080500.62, "Business Informatics" Specialties. Moscow, 2011. (In co-authorship with I. V. Strekalova).
- Business Foreign Language. The Work Program for students of 080100.62 “Economy” and 080200.62 "Management" Bachelor Specialties. Moscow: Finance University, 2012.
- English Language. Lexical and Grammatical Test for Independent Work of Undergraduate, Graduate and First Year post-Graduate Students. Moscow, 2012.(In co-authorship with L. S. Esina).