Baimurzina Vilya Iskandarovna
Baimurzina Vilya Iskandarovna – Doctor of Pedagogical sciences, professor,
Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Pedagogical
She developed scientific theoretical basis of the Bashkir folk pedagogy that has become a significant contribution to the development of pedagogical science in general and ethnopedagogics specifically. She is the supervisor of the experimental sites of different level and has been actively involved in the development of educational concepts and programs, providing scientific and methodological assistance to gymnasiums, schools and teachers in testing and implementation of experimental educational technologies. V. I. Baimurzina is a member of the Dissertation Council (Pedagogy) at the Bashkir State Pedagogical University.
- Distinguished Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (2007).
- Medal of A.S. Makarenko Award (2008).
- Excellence in Education of the Republic of Bashkortostan (2009).
- Ethnopedagogics of Bashkir People: History and Modernity (monograph). Ufa: publishing house of the Ufa scientific center, Russian Academy of Sciences, 1996. 157 pp.
- Organization of Planning Activity in Educational Process (textbook). Ufa: Republican educational scientific and methodological center of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Bashkortostan, 2001. 120 pp.
- Trainings of Professionally Oriented Rhetoric, Discussion and Pedagogical Communication (textbook). Ufa: Republican educational scientific and methodological center of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Bashkortostan, 2005. 145 pp.