The rotating universe (philosophical understanding)
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2016. Vol. 5. No. 2. Pp. 131-160.Get the full text (Russian)Email: email@example.com
The subject matter of the article is a standard cosmological model of the Universe. Contemporary opinion regarding origin, structure, and evolution of the Universe is of great interest. The answer to the question of the Universe origin is given by the Big Bang Theory. Is it possible to be sure in this theory correctness, which persuading of the Universe origination from the singularity fluctuation, when the World had appeared from nowhere, that is from abstract nothingness, further accelerated expansion of the Universe following the Big Bang, and its development up to present with inexplicable source of energy for that. However, in the extreme end of the meta-universe the speed of stellar formations runaway is about the light velocity. Further, there is a new problem, the finiteness of the Universe. There are two counter-opinions, if the expanding Universe is finite or infinite. A very important question arises here, the question regarding isolatedness of the Universe as a system. The problem of the Universe heat death (when the matter will stop its movement) is closely connected with it. For this reason it is the time to discuss the Universe entropy. There is a short description of notions and problems with reference to this branch of knowledge, as well as of Doppler and Ritz effects alongside with Habble Law. The authors’ detailed interpretation of an entropy is also suggested. The analysis of the existing model is followed by the idea of the authors about the Universe organization. The style of the article is popular-science. In the first part of the article the existing concept of the Expanding Universe Theory and the dynamical Friedmann-Lemaitre models are described; it deals with the existing concept of the Big Bang Theory as well as the dark energy and the dark matter notions. In the second part the author gives detailed interpretation of an entropy. In the last part the problem of theoretical basis and fact nonconformity within the Expanding Universe Model Theory and the authors’ idea about the Universe organization are considered.
- • Universe broadening
- • red shift
- • space curvature
- • Habble Law
- • critical density
- • Friedman Model
- • singularity
- • Big Bang
- • dark energy
- • dark matter
- • gravitation
- • antigravitation
- • forces
- Kaku M. Parallel'nye miry: Ob ustroistve mirozdaniya, vysshikh izmereniyakh i budushchem Kosmosa [Parallel worlds: On the structure of the universe, the higher dimensions, and the future of the cosmos]. Moscow, 2008.
- Kolpakova A. V., Vlasenko E. A. Zagadki i tainy Vselennoi [Mysteries and secrets of the universe]. Moscow, 2012.
- Novikov I. D. Kak vzorvalas' Vselennaya [How the Universe exploded]. Moscow, 1988.
- Russkii reporter. 2012. No. 16 (245).
- Veinik A. I. Termodinamika [Thermodynamics]. Minsk, 1968.
- Gryunbaum A. Filosofskie problemy prostranstva i vremeni [Philosophical problems of space and time]. Moscow, 1969.
- Noveishii filosofskii slovar' [The newest philosophical dictionary]. Minsk, 2003.
- Prigozhin I., Nikolis G. Poznanie slozhnogo: sinergetika ot proshlogo k budushchemu [Cognition of complex: synergetics from the past to the future]. Moscow, 2008.
- Radunskaya I. L. Predchuvstviya i sversheniya [Premonitions and accomplishments]. Moscow, 1978.
- Rebane K. K. Energiya, entropiya, sreda obitaniya [Energy, entropy, environment]. Moscow, 1985.
- Stanyukovich K. P. Dokl. AN SSSR. 1949. T. LXIX. No. 6.
- Tikhoplav V. Yu., Tikhoplav T. S. Zhizn' naprokat [Life for rent]. Saint Petersburg, 2003.
- Belopol'skii A. A. Astronomicheskie trudy [Astronomical works]. Moscow, 1954.
- Godel K. Monatshefte fur Mathematik und Physik. 1931. Vol. 38.
- Zhmakin M. S. Entsiklopediya udivitel'nykh faktov [Encyclopedia of amazing facts]. Moscow, 2011.
- Mel'nikov O. A., Popov V. S. Nekotorye voprosy fiziki kosmosa. Sb. 2. Moscow, 1974.
- Ritz W. Gesammelte Werke. Paris, 1911.
- Semikov S. Ballisticheskaya teoriya Rittsa. Dokl. Na seminare v NIFTI ot 31 marta 2009 g. URL: http://ritz-btr.narod.ru
- Semikov S. Ballisticheskaya teoriya Rittsa: Problemy i perspektivy. Doklad 22 fevralya 2011 g. v TsPF RAN (Nizhegorodskii Gosuniversitet). URL: http://ritz-btr.narod.ru
- Shil'nik L. Kosmos i khaos [Cosmos and chaos]. Moscow, 2008.