Transformation and deformation of scientific knowledge in connection with changes in society
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2015. Vol. 4. No. 5. Pp. 347-357.Get the full text (Russian)
Tomsk Polytechnic University
30 Lenin Ave., 634050 Tomsk, RussiaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the article, the main directions of development of science are considered in the context of the analysis of the strategies of modern social development and formation of social knowledge. This topic is considered in close connection with historical, global, national trends in the society. The relevance of this study relates to changes occurring in modern society: changing of requirements for scientific knowledge and education in connection with scientific and technological revolution, transition from the information society to the knowledge society, strengthening of international cooperation, etc. The aim of the study is to trace the changes taking place in science in the scientific knowledge with the change of research approaches and influenced by modern trends. To achieve this goal in the work was used a method of comparative analysis. The evolution of scientific campaigns such as interdisciplinarity, multidisciplinary and transdisciplinarity. The latest trends of development of scientific knowledge, which is promising for the science of tomorrow, are defined. Based on the analysis of contemporary status and potential of integration of education, science and industry, the use of interdisciplinarity, polydisciplinary and transdisciplinarity as research principles of the future science are justified. The implications identified for the development of scientific knowledge and scientific methods in connection with the expansion of the object of knowledge. It is shown that in different States the relationship between society, science, education and government is fundamentally different. This contributed to the formation of various educational models. As a result of this research, historical and philosophical analysis of the development of scientific knowledge in diachronic and synchronic aspects was carried out. The scope of the results is higher education. It is concluded that the trends taking place in society have a huge impact on the development of scientific knowledge.
- • scientific knowledge
- • information society
- • knowledge society
- • social progress
- • integration
- • interdisciplinarity
- • transdisciplinarity
- • multidisciplinary
- • future science
- Plank M. Edinstvo fizicheskoi kartiny mira [The unity of the physical picture of the world]. Moscow, 1966. Pp. 183.
- Moren E. Metod. Priroda Prirody [Method. Nature of nature]. Moscow: Progress-Traditsiya, 2005.
- Schank R., Chip C. Engines for Education. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum, 1995.
- Kartashova A. A. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015. Vol. 166. Pp. 351–355.
- Gershunskii B. S. Filosofiya obrazovaniya [Philosophy of education]. Moscow, 1998. 697c.
- Ostrovskii E. V. Istoriya i filosofiya nauki: uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii [History and philosophy of science: textbook for university students]. Moscow, 2012. Pp. 56.
- Gorokhov V. G. Kontseptsiya «obshchestva znaniya» v sovremennoi sotsial'noi teorii. Moscow, 2010. Pp. 110–112.
- Meider V. A., Gromova E. A. Paideiya i aleteiya: ocherki filosofii obrazovaniya [Paideia and aletheia: essays on the philosophy of education]. Volgograd: Volzh. nauch. izd-vo, 2007. Pp. 407.
- Moiseeva N. A. Filosofiya: kratkii kurs [Philosophy: short course]. Saint Petersburg, 2006. Pp. 45.
- Fundamental'naya nauka Rossii: sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya [Fundamental science in Russia: state and prospects of development]. Moscow, 2009. Pp. 29.
- OECD Main Science and Technology Indicators. URL: http: //stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=MSTI_PUB.htm
- Rossiya v tsifrakh 2014. URL: http://www.gks.ru/bgd/regl/b14_11/Main.htm
- R&D Magazine. Global R&D Funding Forecast. December 2012. Pp. 3–5.
- Morin E. La tete bien faite. Repenser la reforme. Reformer la pensee. Paris: Editions du Seuil, 1999. Pp. 136.
- Knyazeva E. N. Vestnik TGPU (TSPU Bulletin). 2011. 10 (112). Pp. 193–198.
- Ogurtsov A. P. Filosofiya nauki epokhi Prosveshcheniya [Philosophy of science of the Enlightenment]. Moscow: Nauka, 1993.
- Kazyutinskii V. V. Budushchee fundamental'noi nauki. Kontseptual'nye, filosofskie i sotsial'nye aspekty problemy. Moscow: URSS-KRASAND. 2011. Pp. 191–198
- Stent G. S. The Coming of the Golden Age: A View of the End. New York, 1969.
- Khorgan D. Konets nauki: Vzglyad na ogranichennost' znaniya na zakate Veka Nauki [The end of science: facing the limits of knowledge in the twilight of the scientific age]. 2001. Pp. 153–160.