Mission of the teacher in modern educational space
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2015. Vol. 4. No. 2. Pp. 101-107.Get the full text (Russian)
Bashkir State University
32 Zaki Validi, 450076 Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, RussiaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The uniqueness of the teaching profession is revealed in the article, a teacher professiogram is given and the content of such basic scientific concepts such as educational activities, pedagogical culture, pedagogical competence is specified. The content of the article is related to the change of the educational paradigm, which assumes an orientation on the work of teachers. The mission of the teacher is defined as the creation of the individual, the assertion of man in a man. Drawing on theoretical sources, a portrait of a modern teacher personality is created. The article also focuses on the concept of professional self-development, indicating internal and external sources of self-development activity. To deploy the processes of self-development is of great importance level of development of self-esteem. The author reveals the methods of formation of true self-esteem necessary to form in one’s mind the image of the ideal teacher.
- • teaching profession
- • educational activities
- • pedagogical culture
- • humanization of education
- • teacher personality
- Disterveg A. Izbr. ped. soch [Selected pedagogical works]. Moscow, 1956. Pp. 74.
- Komenskii Ya. A. Izbrannye pedagogicheskie sochineniya [Selected pedagogical works]. Moscow, 1995. Pp. 248–284.
- Mitina L. M. Psikhologiya truda i professional'noe razvitie uchitelya: Uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedenii [Psychology of work and professional development of teachers: textbook for students of pedagogical universities]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2004.
- Rubinshtein M. M. Problema uchitelya: Ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedenii [The problem of teacher: Textbook for students of pedagogical universities]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2004.
- Rubinshtein C. L. Osnovy obshchei psikhologii: V 2-kh t. [Basics of general psychology: In 2 volumes]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1989. Vol. 1.
- Sukhomlinskii V. A. Izbr. proizv.: V 5 t. [Selected works: In 5 volumes]. Kiev, 1980. Vol. 5. Pp. 102.
- Ushinskii K. D. Sobr. soch.: V 11 t. [Collected works: In 11 volumes]. Moscow, 1951. Vol. 2. Pp. 32.