Russian language as a state language: current status and measures for its strengthening and development
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2015. Vol. 4. No. 2. Pp. 90-100.Get the full text (Russian)Email: email@example.com
The focus of the article is the role of the Russian language in the world system of languages, the current status of the Russian language and the language policy measures that should be taken to preserve the Russian language and for the strengthening of its positions. The law “On the state language of the Russian Federation” adopted in 2005 should be supplemented by the list of grammar books and dictionaries of various types as listed in the appendixes to the article. The main actions aimed at ensuring the effective functioning of the law “On the state language of the Russian Federation” are also enlisted in the article.
- • Russian language
- • the official language
- • language policy
- • the law on the state language
- • the concept of literary education
- • preservation of the Russian language in Russia
- • strengthening the position of the Russian language in the world
- Disterveg A. Izbr. ped. soch [Selected pedagogical works]. Moscow, 1956. Pp. 74.
- Komenskii Ya. A. Izbrannye pedagogicheskie sochineniya [Selected pedagogical works]. Moscow, 1995. Pp. 248–284.
- Mitina L. M. Psikhologiya truda i professional'noe razvitie uchitelya: Uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedenii [Psychology of work and professional development of teachers: textbook for students of pedagogical universities]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2004.
- Rubinshtein M. M. Problema uchitelya: Ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedenii [The problem of teacher: Textbook for students of pedagogical universities]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2004.
- Rubinshtein C. L. Osnovy obshchei psikhologii: V 2-kh t. [Basics of general psychology: In 2 volumes]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1989. Vol. 1.
- Sukhomlinskii V. A. Izbr. proizv.: V 5 t. [Selected works: In 5 volumes]. Kiev, 1980. Vol. 5. Pp. 102.
- Ushinskii K. D. Sobr. soch.: V 11 t. [Collected works: In 11 volumes]. Moscow, 1951. Vol. 2. Pp. 32.