Theoretical and Technological Basis of the Organization of Inclusive Education of Children in a Distance Learning
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2015. Vol. 4. No. 1. Pp. 66-75.Get the full text (Russian)Email: email@example.com
Realities of the formed information society made actual for inclusive education a problem of formation of professionals of the new directions capable to apply information technologies to improvement of interaction between participants of process of distance learning. Until recent time the institute of distance learning had no analogs in our educational system. It has to become one of the most important elements of the organization of remote education. Inclusive education becomes the new strategic direction of modern education in Russia, its program of development to 2020 is designated by the Federal law “About the education in the Russian Federation” which has come into force on September 1, 2013. Ideas of inclusive training were born from a pressing need of society to help children to be integrated with features of development into society. Without it a creation of a new civilized society, the education system that meets the requirements of the humanistic principles is not possible. In this connection, creation of a substantial and technological basis of the organization of inclusive education of children in the mode of distance learning is an extremely important for today social, moral and pedagogical problem. In its center are the development of the subject, granting equal opportunities to each pupil to build the individual educational trajectory, culturological cultivation of the person capable to take an independent position in relation to external conditions. Distance learning serves as strong and active technology of socialization of such children. However, in the theory and a technique of training, the problem of distance learning of children with disabilities is insufficiently solved that is caused by unavailability of most of teachers to apply these technologies. There is a contradiction between objective practical need of distance learning for children with disabilities and insufficient readiness of a theoretical and technological basis. This is a main problem discussed in the study. In theoretical plan, it is a problem of development of the practical-focused theoretical and technological basis of distance learning of children with disabilities. On the practical level, it is a problem of formation of the subject information and education environment, designing of the contents, definition of methods, pedagogical technologies, the conditions of formation promoting achievement of the planned educational results and development of cognitive independent activity without prejudice to health of children on the basis of the accounting of their individual abilities. Technological effectiveness of the purposes is provided with prediction of educational results, their expression through requirements to actions of pupils. Recent time, children only start studying and mastering remote technologies therefore, first of all, they have to seize rational ways of educational activity and learn to work with information, i.e. priority value has to be allocated for formation of informative and logical and informative and information universal educational actions.
- • theoretical and technological basis
- • organization of inclusive education
- • distance learning
- • innovative development
- Amonashvili Sh. A. Razmyshleniya o gumannoi pedagogike [Reflections on the Humane Pedagogy]. Moscow: Izdatel'skii dom Shalvy Amonashvili, 2007. Pp. 106.
- Bogoslovskaya O. N. Inklyuzivnoe obrazovanie. Moscow: Shkol'naya kniga, 2010. No. 1. Pp. 179.
- Boryakova N. Yu. Pedagogicheskie sistemy obucheniya i vospitaniya detei s otkloneniyami v razvitii [Pedagogical System of Education and Upbringing of Children with Developmental Disabilities]. Moscow: Astrel', 2009. Pp. 78.
- Golubeva L. V. Inklyuzivnoe obrazovanie: idei, perspektivy, opyt [Inclusive Education: Ideas, Perspectives, Experiences]. Saint Petersburg: Uchitel', 2011. Pp. 76.
- Dmitriev A. A. Integrirovannoe obuchenie detei s osobymi obrazovatel'nymi potrebnostyami: za i protiv [Integrated Education of Children with Special Educational Needs: Pros and Cons]. Tyumen': Izd-vo Tyumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2006.
- Dobren'kova E. V. Sotsial'naya morfologiya obrazovatel'nogo diskursa: teoretiko-metodologicheskii analiz: avtoref. dis. ... d-ra sotsiol. nauk. Rostov-na-Donu, 2010. Pp. 25.
- Zaitsev D. V. Obrazovanie dlya vsekh: politika i praktika inklyuzii. Saratov: Nauchnaya kniga, 2008. Pp. 325–335.
- Lavrinets K. Yu. Sovremennoe obrazovanie dlya detei s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorov'ya. Krasnoyarsk, 2012.
- Malofeev N. N. Defektologiya. 2008. No. 2. Pp. 86.
- Mastyukova E. M. Oni zhdut nashei pomoshchi [They Are Waiting for Our Help]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1991.
- Mozdokova Yu. S. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta kul'tury i iskusstv. 2006. No. 2. Pp. 59.
- Moreev V. I. Kommunikativnye tekhnologii v nauke i obrazovanii [Communication Technologies in Science and Education]. Rostov n/D.:IPO PI YuFU, 2009.
- Nazarova M. N. Obshchee i spetsial'noe obrazovanie: integratsiya i differentsiatsiya. Spetsial'naya pedagogika i gumanisticheskie obrazovatel'nye sistemy [General and Special Education: Integration and Differentiation. Special Education and Humanistic Education Systems]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2008. Pp. 206.
- Osnovy deyatel'nosti t'yutora v sisteme distantsionnogo obrazovaniya. T'yutor v sisteme distantsionnogo obrazovaniya [Basic Activities of a Tutor in Distance Education. The Role of a Tutor in Distance Education]. Moscow: MIM LINK, 2009. Pp. 156.
- Razvitie inklyuzivnogo obrazovaniya: sbornik materialov. Comp. Yu. Simonova. Moscow: Perspektiva, 2007. Pp. 48.
- Romanov P. V. Politika invalidnosti: Sotsial'noe grazhdanstvo v sovremennoi Rossii [Politics of Disability: Social Citizenship in Contemporary Russia]. Saratov: Nauchnaya kniga, 2006. Pp. 116.
- Sotsial'naya politika sovremennosti: sotsiologicheskii analiz tendentsii inklyuzii: monografiya. Ed. D. V. Zaitseva, V. N. Yarskoi. Saratov: gos. tekhn. un-t, 2010.
- Fuks D. Obuchenie sotsial'noi rabote kak sposob integratsii invalidov v grazhdanskoe obshchestvo [Teaching Social Work as a Way to Integrate People with Disabilities into Civil Society]. M., 2006. Pp. 28.
- Shilov B. C. Vestnik Gertsenovskogo universiteta. 2008. No. 10(60). Pp. 44.
- Yanitskii O. N. Vysshee obrazovanie: problemy, perspektivy (razmyshlenie posle diskussii) [Higher Education: Problems, Prospects (Reflection after the Discussion)]. M., 2008. Pp. 42.