Ecological Factors Improving Efficiency of Business Activities
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2015. Vol. 4. No. 1. Pp. 57-65.Get the full text (Russian)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The economic importance of optimizing the environmental situation from the perspective of an entrepreneur are assessed in the article. The classification of administrative decisions taken in the course of the business activities is proposed. The authors identified a group of solutions directly providing optimization of environment external to the enterprise, solutions that have an indirect positive impact on the environment and solutions that improve ecology of industrial premises. The nature of economic effect of resulting solutions of various types is taken into account. Vectors of influence of working conditions on the economic results of business activities are described. The nature and strength of the impact of model management decisions results of business activities are defined. Key performance indicators of entrepreneurial activity are identified: employee productivity, the amount of revenue and profitability, solvency, staff stability, the competitiveness of enterprises. Grouping the costs of ecological parameters optimization of the production environment is proposed. Relationship between level of working conditions and socio-psychological climate in the collective enterprise is disclosed. The methods of motivation of entrepreneurs in solving of environmental, production problems are considered. The role of training entrepreneurs engaged of medium and small businesses are underlined especially. Thus, in the article the relationship between environmental and economic problems of entrepreneurial activity is investigated. Role and opportunities of entrepreneurs in solving these problems are defined and structured.
- • business activities
- • ecological problems
- • working condition
- • methods of motivation
- • business efficiency
- Bablenkova I. I. Ekologicheskii menedzhment: monografiya [Environmental Management: Monograph]. Moscow: VGNA Minfina Rossii, 2010.
- Volodin R. Predprinimatel'stvo. 2012. No. 1.
- Grazhdankin V. A., Grazhdankina O. A., Karvonen A. E. Ekonomika predprinimatel'stva: problemy teorii i praktiki: Monografiya [Economics of Entrepreneurship: Questions of Theory and Practice: Monograph]. Saint Petersburg: Leningr. gos. un-t im. A. S. Pushkina, 2011.
- Grigoryan M. G. Vestnik INZhEKONa. Ser. Ekonomika. 2010. No. 3 (38).
- Dolgodvorov V. N. Upravlenie v ekologo-ekonomicheskoi sisteme: uchebnoe posobie [Management in Ecological-Economic System: Textbook]. Kostroma: KGU, 2011.
- Ignat'eva M. N. Formirovanie sistemy ekologicheskogo risk-menedzhmenta na predpriyatii: Monografiya [The Formation of a System of Environmental Risk Management at the Enterprise: Monograph.]. Ekaterinburg: Izd-vo UGGU, 2012.
- Kalacheva O. A. Vzaimosvyaz' effektivnosti proizvodstva i uslovii truda na rabochikh mestakh kompanii [The Relation of Production Efficiency and Working Conditions at Workplaces of a Company]. Voronezh: Kvarta, 2013.
- Kononova G. A., Tsiganov V. V. Vestnik Rossiiskoi Akademii estestvennykh nauk. 2013. No. 4.
- Lysak A. P. Okhrana truda i tekhnika bezopasnosti na promyshlennykh predpriyatiyakh. 2014. No. 12.
- Maslennikova I. S., Volkova L. V. Vestnik INZhEKONa Ser. Ekonomika. 2014. No. 3.
- Maslennikova I. S., Gorbunova V. V. Ekologicheskii menedzhment: uchebnik [Environmental Management: Textbook]. SPbGIEU, 2012.
- Mikhailov Yu. M. Spetsial'naya otsenka uslovii truda: prakticheskii kommentarii k Federal'nomu zakonu ot 28 dekabrya 2013 g. No. 426-FZ [Special Assessment of Working Conditions: Practical Commentary to the Federal Law of 28 December 2013. Federal Law № 426]. Moscow: Al'fa-Press, 2014.
- Potudanskaya V. F. Osnovy organizatsii truda [Basics of the Organization of Labor]. Omsk: Izd-vo OmGTU, 2013.
- Khakhanina T. I. Ekologicheskii menedzhment: Monografiya [Environmental Management: Monograph]. Moscow: MIET, 2010.
- Ekologicheskii menedzhment. Otsenka zhiznennogo tsikla. Trebovaniya i rekomendatsii [Environmental Management. Assessment of Life Cycle. Requirements and Recommendations]. Moscow: Standartinform, 2010.