On the Nature of Symbolical Objectification: the Character of Constituting the Ontology in Knowledge
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2014. Vol. 3. No. 6. Pp. 425-442.Get the full text (Russian)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is devoted to the social legitimation of knowledge. We study the contexts of implantation of knowledge products into the body of culture. The author proceeds from the need to study the process of objectification symbolic of object by applying the category of “facies”, the introduction and justification of which on content and formal level were realized by the author in previous works. Such issues as the following are discussed in the article: the main stages of objectification, cognitions, different worlds in science in the trend of unfolding cognitions, the basic principles of object-symbolic interpretation of the nature of knowledge. The author explores these questions by analyzing the basic epistemological trends that can be seen in the works of the greatest philosophers of both modern and recent times, globalizing the principle of a system approach on the basis of its synthesis with the elements of synergetics and semiotics. The author devotes a great place to criticism of Kant's transcendental apriorism, revealing, however, its positive potential and determining its promising vector beating literally in the essence of contemporary cognitive science. Author takes on orbit of its original methodology conclusions of not only natural sciences and mathematics, but also poetic insights that allows creating of pulsating and at the same time quite certain interdisciplinary context. The main conclusions regarding the content of prerequisites of cognitive synthesis included in the final paragraph of article and are accompanied by convincing examples of modern physics.
- • hypotheses of being
- • forms of knowledge
- • the problem of demarcation
- • cognitive synthesis
- • transcendental idealism
- • a priori
- • facies
- • symbolism
- • automorphism
- • relativistic mechanics
- Il'in V. V. Teoriya poznaniya. Sotsial'naya epistemologiya. Sotsiologiya znaniya. Moscow: Akademicheskii proekt, 2014.
- Il'in V. V. Filosofiya istorii. M., 2003.
- Dikke R. Gravitatsiya i otnositel'nost'. M., 1965.
- Quine W. V. On what there is. Rev. of Methaphysics. 1948. Vol. 2.
- Popper K. R. Conjectures and Refutations. London, 1963.
- Kant I. Kritika chistogo razuma. M., 2009.
- Lokk D. Izbr. filos. proizv. M., 1960. Vol. 1.
- Berkli D. Tri razgovora mezhdu Gilasom i Filonusom. M., 1937.
- Remke I. Novye idei v filosofii. 1913. No. 6.
- Bozanket B. Osnovaniya logiki. M., 1914.
- Leibnits G. V. Soch. v 4 t. M., 1984. Vol. 3.
- Frank S. L. Predmet znaniya. Moscow: Nauka, 1995.
- Mandel'shtam L. I. Lektsii po kolebaniyam (1930–1932). Moscow: Nauka, 1972. T. IV.
- Marx K. Engel's F. Soch. izd. 2-e. Vol. 1.
- Laue M. Istoriya fiziki. M., 1956.
- Marx K., Engel's F. Soch. izd. 2-e. Vol. 39.