Pedagogics of the General Care - the Source of Modern Psychology of Teambuilding
Liberal Arts in Russia. 2014. Vol. 3. No. 2. Pp. 86-97.Get the full text (Russian)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The problem of modern principle conditions, forms and effective group cooperation interaction methods are considered. On the basis of the comparative analysis of inconsistent approaches to teambuilding, the expediency of domestic experience of collective formation use on humanistic principles of the general care is proved, that were mostly qualitative theoretically and empirically developed and checked up by long-term experience of scientific and pedagogical activity of A. S. Makarenko, I. P. Ivanov and their followers. Some little-known facts of history of their approaches to formation and collective development are considered. The basic psychology-pedagogical teambuilding principles, applicable not only in pedagogical, but also in many other kinds of modern creative activity are allocated.
- • teambuilding
- • emergence
- • uneven-age groups
- • managing style
- • personality development in collective
- • labor-care
- • collective creative activity
- • humanistic psychology
- Hansen-Löve A. Intermedialität und Intertextualität. Probleme der Korrelation von Wort- und Bildkunst – Am Beispiel der russischen Moderne // Dialog der Texte. Hamburger Kolloquium zur Intertextualität. Wien, 1983. S. 291–360.
- Schröter J. Discourses and Models of Intermediality // CLCWeb: Comparative Literature and Culture. 2011. Vol. 13. Iss. 3. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.7771/1481-4374.1790
- Scher S. P. Verbal Music in German Literature. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1968.
- Wolf W. Intermediality Revisited: Reflections on Word and Music Relations in the Context of a General Typology of Intermediality // Word and Music Studies. Amsterdam: Rodopi, 2002. Pp. 13–34.
- E. T. A. Hoffmann's Musical Writings: Kreisleriana; The Poet and the Composer; Music Criticism / Ed. D. Charlton. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004.
- MacDonald G. Phantastes. Hazleton, PA: The Electronic Classic Series Publication, 2012.
- MacDonald G. Lilith. Hazleton, PA: The Electronic Classic Series Publication, 2012.
- Berkovskiy N.Ya. Romantizm v Germanii [Romanticism in Germany]. Leningrad: Khud. lit., 1973.
- Soto F. Chthonic Aspects of MacDonald’s Phantastes: From the Rising of the Goddess to the Anodos of Anodos // North Wind, 2000. No. 19. Pp. 19–49.